A fresh new – retail experience
Enhancing South Bank’s reputation as Brisbane’s premier lifestyle destination, Southpoint boasts an exciting, ground-level pedestrian plaza, incorporating convenient shopping, wine bars, cafes and restaurants, around the fully restored heritage-listed Collins Place.
Southpoint is an exceptional opportunity for experienced retail operators.
LIMITED LEASING OPPORTUNITIES REMAIN. ENQUIRE NOW
- Located in Queensland's #1 tourist destination, with over 10million visitors per year
- Highly esteemed precinct, winning Retail Property of the Year Year - 2014 & 2015 at the Property Council of Australia (QLD) Awards
- 60,000 commuters utilise the South Bank train station on a weekly basis
- 50,000 students attend nearby universities with a retail expenditure estimated to reach $625.7 by 2016
- $700m current residential expenditure within a 3km radius, set to increase to $1billion by 2021
- 22,000 commuters utilise the South Bank bus interchange weekly
- 60% of local residents are couples with no children, 45% are Gen Y
- 20,000 workers and residents within a 1km radius of Southpoint
- 40% of South Bank residents earn over $120,000 per annum
- Over 2,500 workers to be employed in Flight Centre's global headquarters which will be operating 24/7
- Over 1,000 new residents to reside in Southpoint on completion
Sources: LocationIQ Southpoint Trade Area Review & Market Potential January 2014; Urbis South Bank & South Brisbane Market Outlook 2015)
Thank you for registering. We will be in touch!